Effective from 25th May 2018.
Definitions & Identification
Defined in this policy are the following terms:
- 1.2 Quality Environmental Services - This refers to Quality Environmental Services Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 06997281, VAT number 931 7879 86, Registered office: Unit 8 Neepsend Industrial Estate, 80 Parkwood Road, Sheffield S3 8AG.
- 1.3 Data Controller - Quality Environmental Services is your data controller and as such are responsible for the processing and storage of your personal data when relevant. As Data controller, Quality Environmental Services uses your personal data according to the principles laid down in this privacy statement.
Your Rights under GDPR
- The right to be informed about any and all collection and use of personal data
- The right of access to any personal data held by Quality Environmental Services pertaining to yourself
- The right to rectify any personal data pertaining to yourself which is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to restrict the processing of any personal data pertaining to yourself
- The right to request personal data not be used for particular purposes
- The right to be forgotten. Quality Environmental Services Limited only holds personal data for a limited time however should you wish such data to be removed before that time you have the right to request it to be removed immediately
3.2 To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, or to complain any use of personal data, contact us using the contact us form situated on this website. Furthermore you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK's supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office.
For further information on your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner's Office or your local Citizens' Advice Bureau.
What Data is Collected?
4.1 Information that is collected automatically
- 4.1.2 If you use the contact form or send us an email, Quality Environmental Services may collect your name, email address and any other information that you choose to give us.
How Your Data Is Used
5.1 Any data that is collected will be processed and securely stored for no longer than is necessary to complete the reasons for which it was first collected, and all data will be held with regards to your rights under the GDPR at all times;
5.2 Personal Data provided as part of contacting Quality Environmental Services may be used to contact you, either via email, telephone or post, specifically in relation to the matter that you contacted Quality Environmental Services about;
5.4 Gathered Data may be used to prevent, detect, investigate and respond to fraud, security breaches, and illegal activities when requested to do so in order to comply with legal requirements, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. This may include UK/EU Government authorities.
Opting out of Personal Data usage
If you do not wish to receive communications from Quality Environmental Services, please contact us. Please review our About Cookies Notice for more information on how to opt-out of cookies.
- 7.1 All personal data is only kept for as long as it is needed, unless said data is requested to be removed earlier by the person(s) to whom it pertains.
- 7.2 Personal data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area. In such cases Quality Environmental Services will take all the reasonable steps required to ensure that the data is treated and processed as safely and securely as it would be within the UK.
- 7.3 Suitable measures are taken to safeguard and secure any data Quality Environmental Services holds about you, including just email address or other contact information. These measures include, but are not limited to, Firewalls, Data Encryption, Staff Education, and IT Security Protocols
Accessing Your Data
As per the rules and regulations surrounding GDPR, you have the right to ask for a copy of any personal data belonging to you that is held by Quality Environmental Services. There is no fee payable for such information requests.
If you are not satisfied by the way in which we address your concerns, in the UK you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
If you would like further information please contact us.